Our Overnight Dog Boarding and Long-Term Dog Boarding Services include a full day of Doggie Daycare throughout the week and on the weekend. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog is spending countless hours playing with both our staff and other daycare dogs and not stuck in a cold cage.
Your dog will enjoy a cage-free environment the entire day, until bedtime when he or she will spend a relaxing and quiet night in a climate controlled room after a long day of running, playing, and social interaction.
Boarding fees include ALL Daycare Services such as a long day of social playtime, potty walks every other hour outside, and tons of love from our staff. There are no additional hidden fees, such as administering medication (if applicable) and/or special feeding instructions. We would prefer that you bring your pet’s personal belongings such as a bed/blanket and food to make sure his or her stay is as comfortable as possible.
Your dog must meet all of the requirements below:
- Up-to-date on all vaccinations including, Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella.
- In general good health and free of any contagious diseases.
- On a year round heartworm, topical/pill flea & tick program.
- Spayed or neutered if 6 months of age or older unless approved by the owner.
- Puppies younger than 6 months of age are invited to play as long as they have had their 1st set of vaccinations and will be spayed /neutered by 6 months of age.
- All dogs must be evaluated in a Temperament Test to participate in daycare activities.
Kennel Boarding & Overnight Dog Boarding
This type of overnight dog boarding is offered to dogs that are not spayed/neutered or do not get along with other dogs at a discounted price.
All of the dogs enjoy walks outside on leash every other hour. This helps reinforce proper bathroom behavior and leash manners. Each dog will stay in their own 4ft x 9ft kennel suite with their very own personal bedding. Kennel dogs will also receive individual playtime with our staff members throughout the day which includes lots of exercise and love!
What to Bring?
- Your pet’s own food in a secure container such as ziplock bags or plastic containers.
- Edible treats.
- Any medications or supplements that your dog may need. There are no additional fees for administering medications/supplements.
- Your dog’s bedding such as a dog bed, blanket or towel. Please leave rawhides, chews or hard bones at home. Bowls, toys and crates will be provided by our facility so please leave them home too
We have a special room dedicated just to our kitty cats. We provide litter, a litter box, bowls, toys, a scratching post and a cat tunnel. Cat owners will need to provide food and bedding and medications if necessary.
Please call us at (302) 368-3100 to set up a Temperament Test or a Trial Kennel Day which is done by appointment. Download our Overnight Pet Boarding Application here.