Your dog will enjoy cage-free doggie daycare the entire day, tons of love, hugs & kisses and potty walks every other hour!
All dogs must also be temperament tested in order to participate in Doggie Daycare activities, and they must also meet our requirements below:
- Up-to-date on all vaccinations including, Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella
- In general good health and free of any contagious diseases.
- On a year round heartworm, topical/pill flea & tick program.
- Spayed or neutered if 6 months of age or older endless approved by the owner.
- Puppies younger than 6 months of age are invited to play as long as they have had their 1st set of vaccinations and will be spayed /neutered by 6 months of age.
- All dogs must be evaluated in a Temperament Test to participate in daycare activities.
Please call to set up a Temperament Test which is done by appointment only.
Doggie Daycare Services Include:
- Playtime with other dogs which, in turn, will increase his or her level of socialization in a cage-free environment.
- Hours of exercise that will help your dog lose weight, tone muscles and strengthen their cardiovascular system leading to a much healthier pet.
- We will help reinforce and sharpen the training your dog already has. Your dog will be asked to “sit”, “stay” and “lie down” on command throughout the day.